Silvia Salvadori has accumulated a long series of highly specialized qualifications and skills during the intensive years of activity.
- Graduated Applied Maturity at the Duccio University of Buoninsegna in Siena;
- Graduated in Conservation and Management of Cultural Heritage, Archaeological Address, obtained at the University of Siena;
- European Level Master in Conservation and Management of Cultural Heritage;
List of researches and dissertations:
- I Principle of Preventive Conservation. A case study: The monumental complex of St. Mary della Scala in Siena.
- II. Methods of conservation and restoration applied to ceramic and demoanthanoanthropological artefacts. The Musée de Normandie. Restoration workshop.
- III ° Le Mémorial de Caen. Un Musée pour la Paix. Elements of museology.
- IV. Investigations on the state of preservation of the archival material and bookshop exhibited at the Monumental complex of St. Mary della Scala in Siena.
- A case study: Le Biccherne di Siena, "Art and Finance at the Dawn of Modern Economy".
Speaker: Prof. Paolo Crisostomi, University of Rome "La Sapienza"
- Museum of St. Mary della Scala, Siena;
- Museum of the Opera of the Cathedral of Siena;
- Crypt of the Cathedral of Siena; - Exhibition "Icilio Federico Joni and the culture of the false between '800 and '900 century";
- Show, "Duccio. To the origins of Sienese painting ". Siena, St Mary della Scala Museum, Squarcialupi Palace. Participates in the exhibition stages;
- Show "Art Hypermarkets. Ironically consumed. Consumption represented. Disputed consumption "; Siena, St. Mary della Scala Museum, Squarcialupi Palace.
- Hugo Pratt's "Periplo Imaginario" exhibition; Siena, St. Mary della Scala Museum, Squarcialupi Palace.
- Curator of exhibitions and collections at two museums in Normandy (Caen)
- Guest of the "Bengodi" Broadcast on Teletruria TV
- Interview with "Week of Arezzo" by Marco Botti
- Interview with "The Nation of Arezzo" by Dory D'Anzeo
- Conference organized by the Rotary Club of Arezzo with the theme "The History of Medieval Painting"
Silvia Salvadori got important testimonials for her work from art critics and luminaries in the industry such as:
- Prof. Enrico Toti, (Conservatory of the St. Mary della Scala Museum Complex in Siena);
- Prof. Gianni Mazzoni (Historian of the Art at the University of Siena)
- Dr. Annamaria Parlato (History of Art and Cultural Designer)
- Dr. Marco Botti, cultural journalist and event curator
- Prof. Paolo Crisostomi, University of Rome "La Sapienza"